Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yaaay I'm gonna get my long awaited threadless tees tomorrow. Finally arrived after these long awaited three and a half weeks.
I was practically studying the whole day. I studied till 4am this morning and I couldn't wake up on time for church.
Then straight away after I woke up at 11 I started doing my work again until Nat and Gladys came over to study with me. We studied. I don't know why, today wasn't really productive even though we had quite a conducive environment except for a couple hanky pankying there HAHA
Exams are nearing in less than a month's time and I'm still roaming here and there. Like say, I'll be meeting my friend at parkway tomorrow to collect something from him. But it's for a good cause because I'm gonna get more papers from him to do. Aha.
Until now I have no idea on how to write my chinese composition that has been due for days. Helppppppppppppppppppppppppp.



The path's a mystery. Lead me.

No comments: