Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hi, you know what.
F you, Ken Woo.
I don't care if his classmates or whoever see this. He's a computer addict and a faggot. He can even bully his older sister like me for the sake of his very beloved computer games. Sometimes I wonder where did I go wrong. I dare say that I'm a good sister. So good that I'm even willing to splurge US$50 on his birthday present and this is what I got.
You act like you're an angel in front of mom and dad and start opening your books the moment you hear the door creaking, opening.
Back at home, you rush home after school and play the games for 6 damn hours, picking up calls and sprout vulgar words really loud at home when I'm doing my full swing revision preparing for the super major examinations unlike yours, which is peanuts.
You can even tell dad and mom you studied for the 6 whole hours. Well done. I hope you fail your End of year examinations and stop being a such a big liar. I hope you learn things the hard way and this seems like the best way out for you huh.
So now you know why my place isn't a conducive place to study and I always hang out.
Thanks to you, asshole.
You treat me like shit. Your sister, mind you.
I'm fuming mad.
I don't have a brother like him.

No comments: