Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's Thursday again and school's coming to an end in two weeks :(
I'm graduating.
I'm gonna be in A division. Things are going way faster than I thought.
I hope to get a good weekend hideout because I so need a break. I've been skipping school every now and then, and take the time to study at home! Holla, this is so much more effective. Hehe.
I feel kinda motivated because I surprise myself with so-much-better grades for my math mock paper. Teacher said I improved a lot and that made me so happy. On the other hand during Chinese lessons today, my teacher told me that I'm a innocent girl living in my own world. I burst out laughing because I so beg to differ HAHA




It's Friday morning already and it's nearing 1am. Study session with Lay Ping my primary school teammate and current opponent was dead fun. We kept laughing while doing our papers till 10pm. Shitz and I'm still rushing through my 4 Social Studies SEQ because the freaking deadline is todaaaaay. I cannot agitate a pregnant woman so I shall be a good girl and get focused. I still have another Chinese essay to complete before I get to school later. I so feel like pulling my hair out. But wait, no. I'll be long-hairless for the next four years if I'm bald now. Considering the fact that I'm awake and I have school laterrrrr (hmmm should I skip?)...
I feel so empty and light-headed now.
Probably I should take a nap now and wake up at 4am to continue my SEQs.
Nightttttt everyone!

No comments: