Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I still detest my brother no matter how much my friends tell me how bad their siblings are.
Mine's like totally hopeless. He swears in front of my parents that he won't use it anymore because his EOY starts two weeks later but as soon as I open the door, I saw him gaming like some addict. Like he'll dieeeeee without the computer. He still sucks big time. He starts yelling and omg, I don't want to talk about it anymore. That 15 year old childish shit, really. I can't stand it anymore. This explains why I'm not at home most of the time.

I'm really busy for the past few days, with school, tuition and night studies. I have been having splitting headache for a few days already but I don't intend to see a doctor even though I get free visits to the doctor. And that's because I hate eating medicine.
School was alright today, but it was really taxing. I wanted to skip school today because I wasn't really feeling well.
Not until I heard that JULIANNE CHUA'S GONNA BE MY NEIGHBOUR AGAIN!! Omg I can't wait can't wait can't wait. I could hardly contain the excitement. It's been two years since she has been my neighbour. Means I'll get to knock at her door and the middle of the night, crawl into her bedroom by her little garden or small balcony. Sheesh. This is gonna be so fun. What's more, I can go to school with her, AGAIN :)

It's 6pm now. I'm gonna take a shower and then sleeeeeeeep throughout the whole evening, till the next morning. That'd make it twelve hours straight. Yaaay I finally get sleep.
Bye!

No comments: