Monday, September 8, 2008

I can't wait for my GG's episode twoooooooooooo, why is time passing by so slowly!?
On the contrary I wished time froze. First day of school was tiring especially when we're stuffed with papers, papers and more papers. Math was comforting, we did SQS's math paper and it was freaking easy as compared to my school prelims, and was told that the O's math papers is going to be that standard. We were relieved but we weren't complacent. I marked my paper and to my surprise 68/80 wow I must say.

I had my last and very last physical education lesson today. Most of us were told that there was a new timetable for the sec 4s so we weren't sure if we had pe. Borrowed a set of attire from my classmate and there you go, I went to play volleyball despite my serious injury but then again I wore my brace after that. Classmates are love, they corrected me and constantly reminded me to take care of my injury. They look like they're nursing my injury and worrying more than I do :)

Block lessons will commence from tomorrow onwards.
I'm tired.
Someday I'll sit by the poolside here and reflecttttttttttttttttttttttttt...


No comments: