Friday, September 12, 2008

I was talking to one of my friends and he told he he'll be training for cross country sometime soon. Why on earth would a cross country be held somewhere near a major examination? Only after some time later I got to know that he took Physical Education for O levels.
OMG that is so cool. I knew it existed and if given a chance, I'll definitely take the subject and count it into my L1R5 and it'd make a huge difference to my grades don't cha think so! Running 3km in 11 minutes is a little tough but by training a little harder, shaving a minute off my personal best would get me an A1. What's more that's for a guy's standard, so the girl's standard is so much lower. Plus my school's perimeter is 950 metres, not 800 metres, mind you, because I went to check out the freaking street directory quite some time ago so we're running almost 2.9 km which is almost equivalent to the somewhat torturous 3 km. So much for running an extra 400 metres huhhhhhhh.

Put aside that.

School was really tiring today. My vision is not as good as before and I've been getting headaches for the past few days which leaves me a little heavy-headed and light-headed most of the time.
Today I finally had a decent lunch. I have not been eating breakfast and lunch but to keep myself awake by popping mints in the midst of lessons. Come dinnertime, I'm too tired to eat so I went to snack on biscuits.

I thought I could have a good sleep tonight but I just got to know that there's extra lessons for weak students like me. Ugh this is so irritating. My eyes are dry but I still have tons of homework to complete. Physics, Chemistry, Math, Amath, SS, Chinese.
Omg.

Cya.

No comments: