Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm in a dilemmaaaaaaaaaaa. To play or not to play.

The trip to the hospital yesterday was pretty interesting. I was rejoicing as soon as I heard that they promised not to give the injection. Oh my seriously, what a relief.
CT scan was something like a little tunnel. The nurses told me to close my eyes but a rebellious yet curious of side of me told me to take a peep since there's not much harm knowing what's around me and as soon as I realised what was happening, the doctors and nurses hurried into a room inside another room. Yes it was super radioactive, more radioactive than a normal x-ray which left me faint and strengthless I never once felt before. Luckily Jas was with me. After the scanning we headed off to another place to study and when I went home I kinda collapsed onto my bed and dozed off till the next morning, so that means I didn't study Amath at all. Wonderful :)

No comments: