Sunday, February 27, 2011

Exactly a week ago, we the family brought Perry to Marina Bay Sands for a walk.


He was, and is still, a star


Photobucket

Photobucket

K honestly I've got nothing to update because I am going through the most mundane part of a polytechnic student's life. Mugging for the Final Paper. As far as I've recalled, I haven't been studying for any Final Papers since.....a year ago? I mean, aside from End Semester tests which only takes up a puny percentage of the overall grade. It's fifty freaking percent this time. And all I'm feeling so relaxed right now. I am a sucker. I have no discipline. I am a bad kid :(


Maybe the highlight of the week is that I have applied for my Provisional Driving License and started my first driving lesson. Yes, manual. The car stalled several times. Was taught to overtake trucks/vans/lorries. Accelerated too fast and braked too sudden, I could see the fear in my instructor's eyes. Poor guy.
Second highlight of the week was that I get to see my group mates, combined with two students from the other class, to present our project to the CEO, Directors, Marketing Manager and team of RISIS. Proud of everyone, proud of my project! And this is when I cannot help but to thank everyone in my group for today's achievement.


K that aside, gonna bury my head in that.....stack of notes!

No comments: