Saturday, February 19, 2011

Goodbye school, Goodbye Year Two.

Honestly I have mixed feeling about this because I'm happy I went through all that shit and am still standing strong but it saddens me because I know I'm one step closer to the corporate world. I'd rather be a student all my life despite the never ending angsty rants I may spurt in a moment of crankiness caused by both mental, physical stress and the lack of sleep.
I also think I had the best classmates too because I never had once a class so rowdy (in a good/fun) way and studious. Best of both worlds, I say. We even spent Valentine's evening sitting for an end semester test and a briefing on Internet Marketing thereafter. :/

But all I can think now is nothing but to have fun because this (study) break is darn well deserved to each and every one of us. Two papers down already and one more to go two weeks later.

Today was the last day of school and I only went to school for a mere 10 minutes for my interview role-play. My day was pretty much simple, and was of much harmless fun. HK desserts + Taiwan snacks + beancurd and shopping with the Brisbane roomie a.k.a Joce.

Fun awaits me!!!

But this holiday won't be much of an all-play vacation because I've got so many things to do. I should really get a part time job this vacation so I can pay for my own driving lessons. I know I've been quite a burden to my parents so I guess it's time for someone who is turning 19 to get a job during the holidays! And honestly I don't know how it works because I have never worked before. Yes go ahead and laugh at me for being a good-for-nothing.... -.-
And it's high time for me to go find a company for my upcoming internship too.

K ciao shall get back to the damn Internet Marketing project.
The downside of being a marketer......

No comments: