Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Sunday night and I'm really dreading tomorrow to come...

Day after day I lie awake feeling so unrefreshed despite the ample rest from the previous night and I really wonder why. This week, although a little more relaxed because all presentations are over (that is if I were to include tomorrow's Advertising & Promotion presentation), there is a lot of revision to catch up on because the upcoming A&P end semester test. Worst thing is that I don't even know if I have the time to revise because me being me, I chose hobby over studies. Sigh I really don't know what was I thinking. I know it's definitely a wrong choice to be a referee for some beach volleyball games this coming Sunday but I know this opportunity don't come often. Then again, it's always studies>hobby most of the time. Moreover my end semester test happens to be on the next day of my beach activity.

Now that I've chose to take this step, I hope I can manage my time well this week and I'm crossing my fingers I won't get roasted/burnt/whatever. And when Monday comes, I hope I'll have enough energy to last me through the entire day.

Pictures during CNY
and me looking so haggardy~
Photobucket

Now that Fats Woo mentioned, I realized that Perry's nose is heart shaped.
Photobucket

And anyway, today Perry just had a mini haircut so he's looking more cute than everrrrr. Do drop by soon to play with Perry!! ^^
Oh, and this was before his haircut
Photobucket

No comments: