Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LIBERATIONNNN.....

....at least for now!

I'm done with both of my end semester tests already and that leaves me feeling more relaxed. However we're all still busy with our new campaign for Internet Marketing. It's so complicated it's driving us crazy. Worst thing is that it's self directed learning and we're doing this all alone with our tutors baffled so we only have ourselves to depend on :"(


My Sunday was spent at Sentosa refereeing for Surf & Sweat and it's quite an eye opener really. I knew it was going to be hard and sure it was! It's my first time being a referee and I reckon I will not do this again.

Alright back to monitoring the stats. I'm starting to hate you, Google. Please be nice to my groupmates & I.

Sigh, hope I survive the last week of Year 2!!!

No comments: