Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLEEEEEE
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ELEANOR DARLING :D
i love all of yooooou!

ahhhh im so happy today, i feel loved.
i received so many gifts from my friends :D
thank you spastics for all the pretty presents.
thank you rachelg for the rose, it's lovely.
thank you jovy for your handmade card and balloon.
and thank you to all who wished me or gave me gifts.

rachelg and rest went to watch jumper, while i was having training.
gah.
but i was in a good mood during training :D
but i was darn hungry because i forgot to eat my breakfast, recess and lunch.
YES, I REALLY FORGOT TO EAT.
whatever happened to my brain.

293ed home after training, and gosh, it's so embarrassing.
i was carrying 2 bags full of presents, a big heart shaped balloon and roses in my hand.
and everyone was looking. very, very embarrassing :/
but ah, i love it.
i dont mean the attention, i love the presents :D

once again, thank you!
and happy valentine's day!

No comments: