Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy leap year day.
School was okay. I don't know skipping Amath is a blessing in disguise. Lol.
Was having a really bad flu since yesterday. Flu symptoms were in full bloom, and i felt really terrible. I felt like throwing up too. Yes I did threw up yesterday.
But I had a feeling I was going to play today, so I beared with it.
Yes, we won today. At least i went in to play, so it's kinda worth the while?
Seriously, I can't wait to step down, not because I'm not playing, but to recuperate my long term injuries, and to study.
5 more days. Gosh, time flies.
The only disadvantage is that I'll feel odd? It's like I used to come back from school at 7.30 in the evening, and now I find myself at home by 3.
TGIF!

Ah, meet the parents' session next Friday. I'm so dead.

No comments: