Tuesday, February 19, 2008

you know what,
i feel invaded.
super damn invaded.

i dont know how to tell y'all lah.
but i just cant say it here, perhaps i shall change to lj?
anyway i have an account in lj already. add me yeah? it's hidden-facade


so at lj, it's gonna be locked, and it's for friends only.
acquaintance can add me too, but please tell me who you really are.


BUT I HAVE NOT DECIDED IF I SHOULD MOVE ANOT. IM LAZY, BUT I WANT MY PRIVACY, YOU KNOW.

hahahahaha, i'll see how it goes :D

anyway i was having curriculum for nearly 10 hours.
i was darn restless D:
went for training at 5pm, so had only 2 hours of training :D
im injured, i cant even walk properly, but i still went for training. lol.

anywayyyy, i really wanna watch the new show.
oh i think it's juno. someone bring me pleaseeeeeee?

No comments: