Thursday, February 28, 2008

So long, teammies.


Mixed feelings.
Happy to say that, I can focus on my studies at last. At last, like really. I've been waiting for 4 years. I'm happy to pass through this torment. I have injuries all over. Old ailments. Feet, knee cap, fingers, elbow, shoulders, neck, head, SPINE, you name it. Pain resurfaces very, very often. This is the time when I can really take a break to recover from these injuries too. Was having a casual talk with my coach during training, and when I told him the long list of ailments i have, he pitied me. I didn't indulge in self pity though. Yes, and my spine problem resurfaced again, and it's excruciating. Spine problems always resurface everytime, it's just the amount of pain. Today's one was horrible.
Sad, because it's time. Time to graduate. It's really frightening how time passes by so fast. When I attend each training, I remind myself it's 2 days closer to the prelims, 2 days closer to the big Os. 4 years of great memories, will be etched in my mind, whether it's good or bad. Teammates. We used to have little conflicts among one another. Now it's all gone. I don't mean that conflicts are enjoyable, but it's just no more of it. You just wished you had one, and at the end of it, we start laughing at each other, realizing that it's so silly.

There's a match tomorrow, with fairfield methodist. I'm quite reluctant to leave early, meaning that I'll have to skip lessons. I've been emphasizing that i really want to bury my head into the books. I really want to do so. I believe with the help and encouragement of my teachers, parents, classmates and friends, I can do it.

Ah, I'll sleep now. Morning training tomorrow D:
Take a look at my new jersey! It looks like our PE shirt. Lol.

hidden-facade.livejournal.com

No comments: