Wednesday, February 6, 2008

hello!
the cny celebration is well spent with my classmates, and of course the spastics!
ooooooh they made me laughed like crazy. i laughed until my cheeks became sore.
i havent had a good laugh for long.
cheen cheen took fugly pictures of me >:(
lol.
and then we celebrated nadia's birthday, which is tmr.
i had whipped cream on my face >:(
and mr bakar challenged hemant and jiajun arm wrestling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
crazy.

yayyyy xinying and pauline won the superband competition. im happyyyy for them!
that song was dedicated to us, spastics, and her class.
woots :D

after the celebration, fiona, deanna, xinying, peilin and glorianne came over to play pool!


Photobucket
candid shot of xinying.


once again, congrats to xinying and pauline :D
happy chinese new year to y'all!


ps, and you. yes you. i've given you the benefit of the doubt. stop it please. it's not nice at all.

No comments: