Friday, February 1, 2008

School, and i was so glad there isnt E math today.
y'all should know why yeah?

we lost to ngee ann.
so we're second.
hey, but cheer up people.
i was dying to play.
even though we lost, i didnt feel the pinch, not even a bit.
maybe God thinks by putting me in to play and lose, i'll be even more upset than sitting on the bench yeah?
and maybe God is giving me a wake up call, that i should start focusing on my studies since i feel that i've ruined my volleyball career.
some were crying hysterically, and i went to comfort some of them.
i think its very unlikely of me to do that huh?

on the other hand, my friend at ngee ann is in the same boat as me.
ngee ann won, she couldnt feel the joy either.
so yup.
anyway, congrats to ngee ann.

girls, we still have nationals, cheer up :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIE BRIE.
I LOVE YOU WORRZXZ

No comments: