Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh no it's past 2 in the morning and I'm still awake. I'd probably screw up my biological clock.
Life at this period of time is so boring. But it's okay, cause I'm already counting down to freedom baby. I'll go have a nice tan with Shi before the Taiwan trip, or perhaps during the 7 day break I have, and we'll be fellow chindians. Wakeboarding too! And oh yes how can I forget the beach volleyball outing with pcs vb alumni. Omg i'm busy planning for the alumni thingy k and hopefully everything goes well :)
Anyway all the best to those playing in the under 16 tournament! Whoever reads this, get into top 4 okay! I miss playing u16 and sheesh, if not for my O's. I would have joined, knowing that it's my last year playing in the u16 :(
But nevermind I will make big bucks after O's by flipping scores for the tournament I HOPE THERE WILL BE ADEQUATE SLOTS FOR ME. Since I've paid a sum to be a membership of VAS, I should, all the more, seize the opportunity to be an official assistant or something hah.
Guess. Guess when was this taken.





No comments: