Friday, October 24, 2008

OMGGGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE CLEARED THE FIRST WEEK OF THE O LEVELS.
The papers were rather easyyyyyyy and that's because I think my school drilled us so hard, so hard that we thought that it was nothing much. I can officially burn my elect geography and Amath text booooook YAAAAAAAYYYY what joy! I don't mean I hate Amath, in fact I love it. Just that Amath revision is finally eliminated from my timetable hehe :)
And dang, Amath paper 2 was hard. The papers had really odd timings and English had to end at 7pm. Today was Emath paper 1 and Amath paper 2, and there was a break of 4 hours in between so I went to Chew's house to sleeeeeeeepppp because I was, and even now, running a fever and suffering from a badddd headache. The weather was nice and it was a nice time to sleep for the past few days. Apparently I have problems sleeping and could only sleep AFTER 4 in the morning.

Anywayz I want to watch Avenue Q, which is like the super corrupted version of sesame street. Omg who can go with me.

No comments: