Sunday, October 19, 2008

Revision's quite smooth sailing for chemistry even though I swear I'm 50 times better at physics and guess what, my first paper starts tomorrow.
I'm not even the least uptight or whatsoever despite the upcoming examinations in, ummm let's see... a day's time. Call me a freak? Am I abnormal? :O
While people are feeling so uptight and intense, I don't see the need to be so freaked out. Like I was in primary six, I got so nervous, so freaked out and during the examinations my mind went blank. I think I didn't do well, yup I didn't do well exceptionally well.
In about an hour's time I'll have to head to hougang for Amath tuition. I'm beginning to love Amath even more because I'm better at Amath recently. Probably it was because of the effective study sessions i have with LIMMMMM hahaha
And of course, not forgetting Gladys, Baohui and Lay ping. I have a whole list of itinery that I have yet to take action on. 25 days to freedom, and 29 days to Taiwan trip with teammates, and thereafter Hong Kong trip with family.

People say I look very different now as compared to the pictures taken when i was in sec2. I BEG TO DIFFER. Did i really change THAT much? :O

Sec2



sec4

No comments: