Friday, October 10, 2008

Today was Graduation Day and it was kinda bittersweet.
I used to complain about my polka dotted skirt although I didn't wear it for 10 years. Going to town after school was a problem because everyone will be staring at our skirts and laugh their heads off but oh how I miss those times when we get our little getaways after school to chill out.
Yes I was strong and didn't cry but I was literally choked in tears but I didn't shed any k because big girls don't cry. I can't believe I've got that official 10 years of education and I feel old now. Having said that, O's is gonna commence in 6 days for me.
I want to take this time to thank my lovely class and everyone that made my secondary school life complete. I will miss the times when people made fun of me being a blonde, dancing and singing in class and going out with 4G.
Hmmmmm much nostalgia I'm feeling blueeeeeeeeee

I went for a haircut with Emma yesterday and my hair is short now.

Pictures with schoolmates will be uploaded soon I hope! Blogger is being a bitch so I'm having problems uploading em. Cya loved ones!

No comments: