Tuesday, October 7, 2008

School's coming to an end so tomorrow will be my last two days in school.
Monday was probably the last time I ever said the school code.
Today's the last Tuesday I've spent in school.
Tomorrow's the last Wednesday, the day after next, the last of the last Thursday.
Call me sentimental shit but I think secondary school life is the most memorable phase in my life, as for now, I swear.
Hahaha who knows I might just cry during the graduation ceremony this Friday.
Anyway my last Tuesday in school was well spent with Emma and Baohui. Something really funny happened at the library while Emma and I were studying and gosh I MUST say it was really not expected and odd and weird and... But I kinda did saw that coming.
I'm eating my wasabi shaker fries now and it's burning the hell out of my tongue.
Hmmmm
And help.
Help.
Help.
What if I were to say I needed help in..........
I like keeping people in suspense. Ask me and I'm not oblige to tell :)

No comments: