Friday, May 28, 2010

Back and barely breathing~

LITERALLY.

Wonder why am I such a weakie these days. No wonder I almost passed out at Sentosa while playing beach volleyball. Oh wait, that was because I slept for an hour the night before (God knows why I couldn't fall asleep. I suspect I'm turning into an insomniac freak), and I was suffering from dehydration and lack of fooood too. Thank God for some nice hot american guys who fed me and got me drinks to replenish my energy!! Okay I hope to see them again next week. Ha ha

Can't stomach anything these days too I wonder whyyyy!

It is no wonder why I'm at my busiest period. Last year's mid sem was quite a breeze because we just had to study, but this sem!!! Endless of field trips and projects. And on top of that I am struggling to use whatever's energy that is left of me to study.

I neeed help for Consumer Behaviour. Hardly anyone uses Mont Blanc, Cartier or Namiki fountain pens. Can someone please, pleaseeeeeee! Tell me how to go about doing the project when I'm supposed to interview people who has some pen knowledge :(

No comments: