Friday, May 14, 2010

Not in the best of moods for the past few days due to the lack of sleep, again. I mean, what's new right, ever since school started I've been leading quite a a hectic lifestyle. Nevertheless we all had a fun and awesome time celebrating Chewy's 18th! Running around with lacy panties on her head and pretending she was a robber.....ha ha all that was recorded down in my camera. Such sentences like "When I die, I want air con in my coffin also k" from Reyna made us all laughed damn hard.

It's Friday yet again. Not feeling very excited this weekend cos 1) I'm already exhausted, I need rest. 2) I'll be mad busy with revisions, tutorials and projects so much so I will have to camp over at my classmate's place on a Sunday night just so we could rush em all, 3) Can't get to do the things I wanna do. Can't go back to St Hilda's to play volleyball cos I am so so so busy. And yup my friends and I had plans to head down to the beach for some volleyball but we're all busy and my friend suddenly got some.....overseas trip with the team?! Something along that line lah. Moreover the old ball is too old to play with, new ball got some problems cos absorb too much er.....sea water?! And I don't really wanna go with a bunch of guys I don't knowwww :(
Next week it shall be. Hopefullyyyyyyy.

I got pop, I got dance, I got rock and electronic~~
Combination of 25 songs fit in together beautifully oh how I loveeee it.

No comments: