Friday, May 7, 2010

This week was crazy!

Lectures tutorials projects lectures tutorials projects. They're all driving me crazy already. I was so busy, I had to skip touch rug twice this week. But the second time I skipped touch rug was because I had to pick my aunt up from the airport, together with my family. It is no doubt that home is where the heart is. Could see that my aunt was really happy when she saw us. Even granny whose legs were weak didn't mind going all the way to the airport to pick my aunt up. Haven't seen her for a few years already!!

Celebrated Jolene's 18th at Lavaedge, which was located at Changi Village. Took Pris and I so much time finding the place to give Jolene her birthday surprise, cuz she didn't know we were gonna celebrate her birthday! By the way, the surprise was successful!

And I finally bumped into my cousin Yijia in school!! Yay I hope to bump into her more often and hang out during our breaks!

Today I was so sick, I couldn't make it to school for CCN day and go to town with my new friends. I've got a flu.....again! Wonder why my immune system is so weak, cuz if I'm not wrong, this is the 5th time I'm down with a flu since the beginning of the year. And that really sucks :(

On our way to Changi Village..
I looked like I put make up but no! I didn't. K except for eyeliner and that's it, nothing else!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kanappan and Alfi brought her here for a simple dinner but Jolene didn't know Pris and I were gonna give her a surprise!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: