Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Really hating how I'm been spending my past few days slogging on projects which we were then told only after project consultation we were on the wrong path, so my group and I had to.....practically redo the whole damn thing!
Maybe except the stayover on Sunday night at Tasha's was fun. Project night was crazy. Did a whole lot of work but we weren't really productive actually :(
Went to school on Monday like a living zombie. Thank God there was only lecture from 4 - 6 in the evening because this week is project consultation week and that means we don't have to attend tutorials :)

Todaaaay......school started at 2 but I had to be in school by 10 in the morning to do projects. Felt dreamy and floaty the whole day and I think I got peeved for no reason quite a number of times in school. Must be my lack of sleep! Must be! Plus I guess it's just the pre-menstrual syndrome. I can't help it too, can I?

It's 11 already and my eyes feel as though they're bleeding. Must go catch some rest for 9 a.m.'s calculus tutorial!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: