Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CRAZILY. MAD. BUSY!!!!!!!
I get to blog cuz I'm waiting for my animation software to be downloaded!

I really think I'm gonna hate this semester because of the YOG! I'd rather have school during the YOG period so that the teachers won't rush through the syllabus and we students don't have to rush through our projects too! The best thing about school is that I get to meet and hang out with my new classmates already. They are they ones making school life so much better! I'm lucky to have found classmates that are relatively close to me already so yay!

Last weekend I had to head down to town to do my project despite my bad flu and I have yet to recover from it! Sunday was another mad busy day with my cousin's tea ceremony and wedding dinner.... Had major Monday Blues because of the lack of sleep during the weekends plus I was still sick. School started at 2 on Tuesday but I had to be there earlier to do my project. Today was ultimate.

Calculus test early in the morning (Thank God it was really manageable though I didn't revise), tutorials, make up tutorials, and my group had to give lecture a miss because we had to rush through our part of our project which was due TODAY at 5 p.m. Stressed like hell but after that we headed to Jiajun's place to chill and catch a movie! It was soooo much fun!

Some pictures of the wedding AND @Jiajun's place! The rest could be found on facebook tyvm.

Photobucket

Wow look I'm just as tall as my brother!
Photobucket

........Dream on Grace. Unglam shot taken by Yiying and I didn't even know this shot was taken!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments: