Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy legal 18th Jolene dearest!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really appreciate the times we have spent together with the crazy bunch of friends we have!!! Be it a simple dinner at Simpang or East Coast, I enjoy every moment of time spent with you and everyone else! More dinners to come!!


Anywaaay the past two weekends were rather happening. So drained out from travelling here and there even though I'm in the car. It makes it worse cos it's so comfortable I always sleep when Dad drives.

Hmm and yesterday was my primary school friend Andrea's 18th birthday! The guys and I went to one of those chalets for an awesome bbq party and then off to watch soccer!

I hope Deanna reads this though I know she isn't really into blogs now ha ha.

Photobucket

This crazy primary school friend of mine who is coincidentally Deanna's coursemate challenged me to something which he thought it was impossible. Was quietly playing tap tap revenge 3 during the interval of the soccer match when he, being random challenged me if I could play 2 players with accuracy of at least 70% for both, then he's gonna shave a heart shape with a letter G, and that is of course my initial. That was the saaaame bet he made with Deanna over the soccer match!! And yes of course I won. Can't wait to accompany him to get his hair shaved in 2 weeks' time! And btw if you see him around in school with that crazy shaved hair then it must be my friend HAAHAHAHA

No comments: