Friday, April 30, 2010

Another week is gone...
Time really flies and I'm done with the second week of school! Gotta sit for my mid semester tests in 3 weeks time. The thought of it kinda....scares me. I'm damn sure three weeks will be gone in a flash and I see myself struggling through revision already. Revisions, and more revisions, field trips to the different companies to analyse everything about em and the countless projects awaits me.
And then in less than a year's time we'll be doing our internship already.

But nevertheless it was the 29th yesterday, which means, our monthly gathering!! Took some time off to let my hair down. I guess a lil break does no harm right, what's more, it's a tradition to meet on every 29th! Die die also must meet them, how can I leave out my dosage of happy pills when they're the ones that are always there for me and make me laugh so hard! Iron Man 2 was awesome btw!

Here's a picture of my cranky friend.
Photobucket

Checking out her phone
Photobucket

I ♥♥♥ her pretty nails!!
Photobucket

Tired after school, touch rug and movieee
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: