Sunday, April 4, 2010

I conclude that Granny likes my iTouch. She was so entertained with that gadget when my family and I went to visit her on Good Friday hehe so cute right :) That night I went to Swensens with my family! The whole ice cream experience was darn enjoyable but I got a sore throat right after that. Thanks to the Sticky Chewy Chocolate ice cream :( I love family outings like this, can't wait for the following weekend!


So yesterday was Impressions X. Fiona dated me and she seemed like she was going to die because I talk no sense (that I admit but only SOMETIMES). The concert was......quite alright. I wasn't as thrilled as I was before probably because I don't really know anyone playing in the school band now that I've graduated for 2 years already. Maybe except for a handful of them. But I liked the songs the band played cuz they played my favourite childhood music! My Disney princess classics I will never get sick of even till at this age when I got that gift from mom when I was three. Still listening to the CD occasionally! I got more excited when the alumni started playing!
Dinner/supper at macs, got home still feeling very much awake at 1 in the morning which I thought it was pretty abnormal.

Today is Easter Sunday. That night before I couldn't help stop thinking of all the memories Pebbles and I had together because today is it's 3rd death anniversary. Best bunny ever.
Also got kinda excited cuz my cousin's wife just gave birth to baby Jason! K that makes me an aunty of two already. Can't wait to visit both mother and son!

Jas and I!
Photobucket

Sickening Simon!
Photobucket

Sharleneee :D
Photobucket

The stalker who calls me riceball together with Deanna
Photobucket

Raj Arjun Fiona and I
Photobucket

Glorianne!
Photobucket

uz
Photobucket

Supperrr
Photobucket

And check this out- Last year's Synergy together with the same people!!
Photobucket

No comments: