Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sigh Friday was a mess. Train had a major problem which stopped in between almost every station. Was supposed to be at Pioneer at 7.15 p.m. but I got there at 7.45 and the games started already!! Thank God there was a walkover and I get $$$ for freeeee. So much for the biggest sprint of my life looking like I've lost my sanity squeezing through the crowds. Then came the second match which created quite a scene in the midst of the game and that was the first I've experienced! Scorer sheet shows it all but the coach told us off and kept saying he was right... :S


Today I went to church and came out feeling slightly better, not because of what happened on Friday, duh! But my new class. Maybe a fresh start is really what I need. In fact that was what I asked for. New environment, new friends, new perceptions. Gone were those.....I would say complicated days. I admit Year 1 was quite smooth-sailing BUT there were a lot of things going on, more than you could think of. Lets hope my sophomore year will be a relatively good one! Marketing requires no examinations so yay!

The family and I went to my cousin's place to visit my newborn nephew Jason. 15 days old and he was born 5 weeks earlier so by right he should be still in my cousin in law's womb. Handling a newborn isn't easy one bit!

Damn my cheeks are showing again :(
Photobucket

No comments: