Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I pinky promised myself to turn in earlier tonight. Latest by 11.30! I'm reaaally exhausted and my energy was enough to barely pull through the day. My friends made it way better for me too! Lunch was with my new classmates AND my secondary school classmates and all of them already knew each other! My gosh that was by far the happiest lunch break I had in donkey months!

Today I bumped into my neighbour in school which happened to be my public speaking classmate for the previous semester as well. Met after school and hit the gym together! Then to the fitness corner. Uh huh I was pretty damned tired after that workout. I wouldn't say I did much, didn't dare to run cuz my back was giving me hell again. But nevertheless I did manage to cycle 10 km and did a lil weights which didn't require any strength from my back.

P.S. Someone kill me please! Just look at my cheeks omg! :(

Meet my new friend Tasha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pamela!
Photobucket

Secondary school friends JJ and Jackie. Oh Joel Lim was there to but he had to rush off! :(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ebrahim & Tasha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Slightly more than half of the class!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: