Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So school wasn't thaaat bad today, yup!

And so was yesterday. Bumped into Mandy who actually helped someone like me who has been in the school longer than her ha ha k for that I was a lil embarrassed for not knowing how to operate the printer in the library. And then bumped into Joel after school and took the long path just so we could catch up!! Really happy to see old friends around in school.

And today, I signed up for a study trip to Brisbane. Though I've been to all of the places of interest they are gonna go to, I really don't mind going again cuz it's damn fun! And I get to visit the two universities too, am sure that would make a good eye opener :D
Gotta start saving up already. I'm seventeen going on eighteen and am a young adolescent already so I can't be asking them to pay for my trips all the time! Someone, stop me from shopping please, PLEASE!

Until now I still have no idea who drew the smiley beside my name on the attendance sheet. Today was my first Creative Campaign Tutorial. My tutor was taking our attendance and when it came to my turn, obviously I'll raise my hand up to show that I'm present. But after which tutor went "Oh so you're Grace Woo, the one who drew the smiley beside your name on your attendance sheet." Didn't quite believe him until I saw it but none of my friends did that! :S

K I think I better turn in now. 9 a.m. tutorial tomorrow! :(

No comments: