Thursday, April 1, 2010

Before I start elaborating,
HAPPY APRIL FOOLSSSSSSSSSS!

Guess what I played pranks on 13 people and ALL fell for it yay!! Like from midnight till 2 in the morning I made my friends call me when some are already asleep! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Have been busy these few days and I'm really kinda tired. But it's all worth it when I'm enjoying myself and I should just make good use of the next two weeks to enjoy myself more before school reopens right.

So Tuesday was lunch with Amelia at 18 Chefs, laughing at all her bimbotic moments at Pet Safari (She's more bimbotic than me lor! I am not one in the first place) and talked about braces! Can't wait to see her in braces soon yay! Another friend of mine who will be wearing braces. Just realise that out of the 9 of us, as in we the spastics, 7 of us wear braces. And damn I do miss wearing mine. Wished I could have them on as long as I want... Hung out with Deanna in the afternoon till that evening~

Yesterday I felt so accomplished cuz I found my way to Technopark @ Chai Chee, to get my hard disk fixed of course. First time going there and I found my way! I don't usually go to industrial parks, let alone going all by myself. Met Fatz, walked around Simei and dinner at Ikea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
.
.
.
And today... I went to watch my juniors' match. St Hilda's B Division girls in Top 4, first time in e-l-e-v-e-n freaking years. That was when I was in Primary 1. Amazing right! So proud of my juniors. Had a close fight with Dunman Secondary but lost. But nevertheless I'm still really happy for them. Cheer up k girlssss!

Photobucket

So when we were on the coach, on our way to Presbyterian High my juniors were telling me how much of a resemblance the Xinmin's libero and I have in common, as in our looks and true enough I got a shock of my life when I saw her. Holy cow I felt like I was watching myself play. If anyone's gonna catch the finals, they should have a good look at both her and I! Freakishly odd but funny yes!

And this is the best video of Regina Spektor singing Fidelity I've ever seen. She sounds just as angelic even without the help of editing her voice unlike in the studio. I'm so sick of hearing 'Fidelity' as my ring tone for the past 2 years or so already but ever since I watch this I've got earworms, I keep playing it again and again! Beats me too.


No comments: