Sunday, April 25, 2010

Damn the weekends are gone. A day spent sleeping and the other, travelling all around in the East with my family doing something which I don't think it's time to reveal it, yet. But I do hope that......maybe it's just me living in my own world.
Ignore me please I sound like I'm talking to myself.

Can't wait for school tomorrow and meet my new friends. I think my classmates are cute and have an awesome sense of humour. Gonna spend the year laughing till I've got abs, I guess? :D As cliché as it may sound, laughter is after all the best medicine. Laughing till I've got abs is another plus point!

So it's just another hour to the second week of school and I'm kinda psyched! Completed 2 out of 3 tutorials cuz I don't have my new txtbooks with me.

I'm amazed and surprised that I'm not down with the Monday Blues Syndrome this week. Maybe it's too early to say. Hmmm

No comments: