Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Meet Jason, my newborn nephew

Photobucket


Haven't got to visit Jason yet cuz I'm sick! And I'll be endangering both mother and child if I go there, especially when I am having a really bad flu. So bad that I don't sound like myself and my ears are blocked. I....sound like a guy. I sound like my voice isn't really back yet.

A day of with Jas today! It's been so long since I went out with her!! Jas we better go out soon again!! Borders and Cotton On @ Parkway. I like hanging at Borders even if it means coming out empty handed( D: ) Let's just say I like to hang around PP. But anyway I came home really weary.

Looks like I can't make it down to catch St Hilda's B div girls in action tomorrow! Getting sicker by the minute :( Really hope they can win tomorrow's match against Xinmin!

No comments: