Thursday, April 15, 2010

Like jinxed only!

WHY OH WHY DOES MY TIMETABLE SUCKS LIKE ONE HELL OF A BITCH!!!!!
But wellz if anyone is happy with your timetable then congrats! I think it really boils down to luck this time! Where got people so suey practically everyday 9-5 or somtimes ending even later than that? Except that on Tuesdays I start at 2 and end at 7 and on Thursdays 9 a.m. to 12 noon. Thursdays are awesome. But my friends have no school on Friday!! What is this! Even my brother don't have to go to school every Wednesday. Ha ha then again I really do feel for my brother, I wonder how is he gonna survive 3 year of travelling to Ngee Ann Poly and mingle with the sea of nerds in Accountancy.
HMMMM..

Today marks the second last day of the month and a half long school holidays. Thank God for the short Hong Kong trip. I had quite a time of my life slurping mango sagos and hunting down all the Zara and H&M outlets in Hong Kong. And I'm proud to say I ACTUALLY ACHIEVED THAT! My greatest regret in Hong Kong is that I didn't go to Macau, Shen Zhen, Harbin and to shop more because I thought I'll be happily shopping in Bangkok after that but DAMN THE BLOODY RIOT. Just you wait I will go there. WILL. But actually if I'm a Thai I'd definitely support Thaksin also so....... GO REDDIES!

Anyhow badminton was fun today. But my mood was kinda dampened after knowing that I know no one in my new class and it felt as if there is only one student in my class which is me! And I don't look forward to entering a class full of people knowing each other and I sit alone looking like an anti-social retard. I hate my face sometimes, until now I still have no idea why I look so bitchy/kiam pa/unfriendly and people around me be it my spastics of ex classmates, they always remind me not to do that or they poke their index and middle finger at the sides of my lips an stretch to make me smile!

I just hope my new classmates won't find my face intimidating!! That's all I'm asking for.

And if better still I'd want to appeal out. Who the heck wants to be left alone to rot right. Afterall its the old friends that make myself, me.

No comments: