Sunday, April 11, 2010

Granny has been here to stay with us for a couple of days so for the past few days we all have been spending time with her. Gave up my room for a week or so for granny so..... I've been sleeping at my parents' room at night. Haven't been sleeping well!! :(

Apart from that I think the scorer's duty was really stressful yesterday.
Watched balls flying here and there when I'm already half dead due to the lack of sleep AND sitting from Tampines to Pasir Ris then to Pioneer. Eyes were already slightly crossed and had to sit down so it felt as if my ass went numb?! Minor miscalculations got the old man mad and I had to do more than what was supposed to do cuz they lacked manpower. Was even offered to be the line judge but I didn't even take the referee course...

But no matter how much I complain, I think the referees really lead damn hard lives. Always kena scolded by the coaches so that is one reason why I have been contemplating if I should even consider taking that course. Really salute the girl one year younger than me who went to take up the referee course manz.
Good money, who don't want!!

Went to find cousin ghee @ Bugis and waited for her to knock off from work just so we can go back together!!

And omg I'm really drained. I have to be at Pioneer again tomorrow evening. Who wants to accompany me! :(

No comments: