Thursday, August 12, 2010

First week of the holiday is almost over and in no more than half an hour's time, it'd be Friday, yet again.
Welllloz, I cannot really recall what I did this weeeeeek apart from online shopping and more online shopping. Yesterday afternoon I met Deanna to book my BTT (FINALLY!!!) and off to town to meet Fiona to have lunch and have our nails done. Little shopping was done but nevertheless I enjoyed the company.

Next up I met my classmates and headed to powerhouse initially, but figured out that the place will be infested with *s so we went to Rebel Zirca etc. at Clark Quay. Ladies' night for the win!!!!! And so is lychee martini. I realise I really like lychee martini a lot cauz everytime I can't resist but to buy a scoop of lychee martini ice cream at Udders all the time.

Really fun night with an awesome buncha people!


Photobucket

Okay I actually flushed up after sucking up the drinks from the straw really fast and I was the first one to finish zzZZzZzzz
Photobucket

Blair plus Chuck ha ha ha ha
Photobucket

Fel Me Tasha & Whitney
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: