Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hi guys, just a short post before I leave for Brisbane. It is one in the morning right now and I am kinda excited! Exited = can forget about sleeping!!!!! Am really worried about the weather change now cauz it is kinda erratic at the moment and it fluctuates, ANYTIME! It has been long since I been to Australia, say eight years ago? I have actually been to all the places I will be going on this trip but my lecturers assured me that it would be a whole new (blah blah blah inserts best excuses) experience. Hopefully I will really learn something from this trip, at least something educational please???

So yup I assure all my friends who read my blog that I will be back in one piece and NOTHING WILD WILL HAPPEN COS I AM AND WILL BE A GOOD GIRL. Amen.

Okay gonna tryyyy catch some sleep now and before I go, let me leave you a picture with my Leon Wilfredo and team! Ok Lamadrid is just as awesome too :D

I look really bad in the pictures, nothing new yah? The lack of sleep made it worse.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Belgium gold medalist
Photobucket

No comments: