Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mornin' pies I am back from my 3D2N class chalet. It was quite a blast!!!!!!!!!! It definitely made the class bond cauz we got to mingle around with each other.

Started out with BBQ

Photobucket

We felt really uncomfortable cauz our hair reeked of BBQ smoke so we helped each other to wash hair

Photobucket

And taking out shower, I did something stupid

Sup guys

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture spam

Photobucket

Photobucket

Celebrated Bra's 19th

Photobucket

Stoned a bit

Photobucket

Drank a little and played games

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Started tying the guys' hair with the band on my wrist

Photobucket

More group pictures....

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a night seriously.
Yunling and I did not sleep the entire night, went swimming at 8 in the morning, went to the sauna too and headed back only at 11 a.m. to sleep for 3 hours. Day two was pretty fun too....!

We were bored so we decided to be.......
Centre parting girls

Photobucket

Suggested to Kim she'd look more like a typical Indian if she tie two pony tails. The one we have seen in primary school textbooks y'know. She is really an Indian ok and is one of my fav Indian friends!

Girl from India, girl from China and local girl

Photobucket

And then we decided to do cheerleading hahahahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Day 2 BBQ looked like a survival camp instead. All zombified and quiet

While waiting for the rest to shower after the BBQ,

Photobucket

I even attempted to draw on my classmate's face

Photobucket

Pretty boy

Photobucket

Mad exhausted nowwww. I should turn in sooooon!




No comments: