Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kay by right I should be busy packing my junk into the hugeass luggage but I have some pictures with meeeeee!!! So busy for the past few days, with my ice cream date at ice cream chefs with Ameliaaaaa, Fiona's (surprise) birthday 3D2N chalet, and helping out in volleyball for the YOG. That is why I previously mentioned I reckon I will not really be at home most of the time this holiday. Next up is Brisbane and I am flying off in say 6 days' time? And meanwhile I am helping out as a volunteer at the Toa Payoh Sports Hall. Really interesting matches they have! I cannot help feeling puny most of the time 'cause I am only maybe a head above most of the volleyball players' belly buttons........! Yah I know this sounds reaaaally craazy and YES they are that tall.

And I am done with day two at the sports hall. My job is to guide the players where to go and pack food into their changing rooms. But I kinda got the chance to interact with them although we have some communication barriers. They are kinda fun to be with!!! Really wanted to take pictures with the players especially Leon Wilfredo the awesome world class player but everyone is always busy.

NEVERTHELESS I actually got a picture taken with Gonzalo Lapera of Argentina, I think? ^^

Idk how I managed to look so tall here~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: