Monday, August 9, 2010

Hi, I apologize for the unintentional hiatus, and I wonder who ever reads this space anymore.
It's been slightly more than a month since I last blogged. Hmm after my birthday, situations changed and turned for the worse. It was uglier than expected. But wait, I shall continue from where I stopped and then continue what happened next!

So I had really awesome classmates who celebrated my birthday.......

Photobucket

Photobucket


Not to forget,

Spastics who pasted posters of me in the whole of business school giving me a shock of my life after I heard from people. AND that I got REALLY weird stares in school :/Pris was in this picture to wish me!

Photobucket



Not only did we, spastics, celebrate my birthday in July, but also

Deanna's

Photobucket


and Pauline's

Photobucket


Also, not forgetting,

Gracia's 20th at the Marina Bay Sands. We got one of the rooms on the 33rd level and the view was just.....way awesome beyond words. Watched the fireworks, snuggled under the comforters and munching pizzas.

Photobucket


Then came 29th,

Happy 4th year anniversary to Spastics! You girls know that you're my bestest friends in the whole wide world.

Photobucket

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But amidst all these laughters, lies a really frustrated, stressed and forceful group leader. I was one hell of a domineering group leader that I swear. I have never taken the role as a leader back in Year 1, because I know that my projects would be in good hands because I have an awesome leader who guided and led my group to perfection.
Back then, we had deadlines to meet every other day. For weeks, my group members and I were living plainly on bread for every meal, because we did not have time to sit down on a dining table to have a proper meal. Most of us had a maximum of 4 hours of sleep every night for probably a month, with no sleep being the minimum. With no physiological comfort, I turned out really grumpy, frustrated and upset all the time. So much so that I flared up in front of my class, shouted really unpleasant words, cursing and swearing, slamming and damaging my groupmate's laptop and at times, tremble, all in a fit of anger.

Didn't had time for friends, and even if I did, I had to leave early. Some friends gave the 'wtf face' because they thought I gave quite a lame excuse to excuse myself from meeting up just because I told them I have got projects to do. But I am thankful for Spastics who are understanding and have been facing my black face and hearing my woes every time we meet.

On days, school ends at 6 p.m. and thereafter we have to rush to one of my groupmate's place for an overnight project meeting, with no sleep at all, and rushing back to school at 9 a.m. for lessons.

Photobucket

I swear, life was really hard. Times like these, I was on the verge of tears due to frustration and anger.
Semester 2.1 totally changed us. I mean, TOTALLY. Really taught me to endure, have more discipline by not coming online, and I never knew I could stretch my potential this much.
I didn't know Marketing is such a stressful course. From testing our photoshopping skills (which we were totally clueless about), learning principles of visual communications and art direction (?!?!), financial marketing which had so many formulae we were required to memorize. There are also too many mind boggling theories which might not make much sense to us students to remember. And not to forget, I have my cross disciplinary subject, Calculus. It is so full of shit!
.
.
.
.
.
But nevertheless our efforts did not go to waste.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Feedbacks for projects and presentation turned out to be really positive!!!!!
And we might be able to present our report to the companies itself!
Victory is sweet. So is success :)

And life is good after Aug 6th.......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Had a really great time with Priz and Alfi on the day of liberation!!!!! Finally a day whereby I can let everything go.


And yesterday, or rather, last evening,

Meet my favourite groupmate, Pamela, a.k.a the National Day baby girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jocelyn & I.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I guess this post sums up how I lived the whole of last month!!!!!!!! Three months of holiday, here. I. come!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: