Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 4's so screwed up. I wish I was sick today because I looked like some zombie. Slept at 2 and woke up at 7.
Anddddddd, my day didn't go well. Early this morning I received hugs from classmates and yes I was a little comforted. I sulked the whole day because I was so tired and couldn't concentrate in class.

Lunchtime was a little better. Had my favourite cold cut trio at subway, then Gladys and I headed to Parkway to get my pencilcase. I ended up shopping. Just a little shopping and got a gift for my momma's birthday which is tomorrow.

Tuition was okay. Told my tutor what I wanted and he kind of planned my path and so on but still, .....ugh.



This is it, 11 more days.

We all make decisions, and some you've got to live with
And some you just pretend they don't exist
I've made some bad ones, in the name of havin' fun
You pay the price it's just the way it is
When I look back on my life I think
Where did I go right?

No comments: