Monday, June 23, 2008

First day of school is pretty alright but tiring! Teachers welcomed us by briefing us on what they'll be doing for the next few weeks before the prelims. Ugh it's kind of pressurizing knowing that we are left with no time and we must have a sense of urgency and all that. Height and weight was terrible. I didn't gain weight but I shrunk. Ms Chua almost gave my class a quiz on probability but luckily we were short of time. Thank Goddddd!

Had my lunch at qiji with Gladys and these 2 very familiar-looking ladies came and approached me. They said I looked familiar and yes, they're the 2 ladies working as the receptionist in kent ridge tuition centre. They said something that brightened up my day, and that everybody misses me and hopes that I join them for Physics lessons. Aww how sweet. It's quite surprising that I don't talk to anybody in Physics class because I'm veryyyy shy, but they miss me still!

Ugh I shall wash up and study now!

No comments: