Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today's the 3 hours session of SS were fruitful. Kfc for lunch with classmatesss and we were talking about jobs like air stewardess. It's so cooooool!

After lunch Jas accompanied me to Simei to collect my team bag. Ugh they're so mean, they didn't fix it at all :(
Accompanied Jas to parkway's topman to get her church friend a birthday gift. Limited items and the clothes are not nice at all. Borders have really cute books. I want to get the book on how to live happily!

Brie called me quite some time ago and she said that we're gonna have a prize presentation this Saturday at Sentosa. I called up VAS to confirm with them my particulars.
Lady: Good afternoon this is VAS
Me: oh hiiiiiiii good afternoon
Lady: uhhh may i know what's your name?
Me: Grace Woo. Oh but wait, I was told to call you and inform you that my name is Woo S** L** Grace and not Grace Woo. (I won't type out my full name here but those of you who know, good for you then! ;)
Lady: HAHAHAHAHA

I KNOW IT SOUNDS BIMBOTIC but hello I was instructed to call. Hahaha I'm not angry. In fact I was laughing too. The lady told me about the prize presentation and told me to go there earlier because there's gonna be a match. I just checked the site and it says that the grand finals is this Saturday. Ugh so I guess I'll have to skip half an hour of Math tuition on Saturday :)

No comments: