Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hi I had math lessons today. They bore me to death. We learnt probability and it was kind of alien at first but we managed to do the worksheets.
Ah I skipped math camp anddddd had lunch with Rachie baby, Jiajun and Joel. Went to the prata shop. We went to Joel's house after that to play with his 3 months old puppy. Kay I was playing with wangwang, but they rest were strumming the guitars. Wangwang is so cute that I wanted to smuggle him home. He likes me! :O
Joel's house is like a zoo. I saw his wu gui. His wu gui waved at me. I mean it. His wu gui reminds me of kung fu panda.
He has manyyyyy hamsters too. I took a picture of one hamster. I shall name it Tammy the second because after I named Jiajun's newborn hamster Tammy, she died :(
Tammy the second is a big fat hamster that looks like a guinea pig. So biggg, loook!
I shall pack my rackets. Tennis and dinner at 85, I hope!
Bye!



No comments: