Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I attended both sessions of tuition just now and it was torturous. The test. Ohmyyyyyy I can't do it I'm so demoralised :( But my spirits weren't dampened. I'm am happy girl since last week. I feel like singing. I wish that I can sing to my classmates right now because I know they'll join along :D

OKAY I STUDIED a bit. Should I say it was comforting to know that I've done the whole CCHMS math papers [Nut your school papers are frigging demanding] and revised chemistry today? I hope so.

KUNG FU PANDA. My tutor was telling me that she brought her 3 years old daughter to watch kung fu panda and after one hour she was wailing. My tutor had no choice but to bring her out. When asked, her daughter said: the panda very ugly!

Ah can't wait for tomorrow! Yay my tutor just called me to say that tmr's tuition is cancelledddddddd YAAAY

No comments: