Monday, June 30, 2008

I can't go for MJ's DSA trial this evening. Reason being,....... I shall not say. HA

English period was fun. We learnt how to write featured articles and I paired up with Rachel. We were thinking of really funny funny names for a 'reporter' and we named ourselves London Lee and Zimbabwe Zebra. We acted like Frenchmen and tried imitating them. 'I am curling and twisting my mustache as I'm writing this letter to all of you out there, ho ho ho!' We had so much fun and laughed like nobody's business.

Lunch was great with the company of quite a number of classmates and Fahmi! This is the mini little class gathering and we talked non-stop. I have so much fun today, you could tell that I'm feeling so much better :)
I won't cry anymore because Fergie says Big Girls Don't Cry :) and I'm 7 days shy!


YAAAAAAAY SPAIN WON. I was sleeeeeeping but Rachel baby texted me at 3.30am and4.30am respectively.
'Rise and Shine! It's half time already. Torres scored in rhe 33rd minute. It was a wonderful goal with class.
'SPAIN WON! FINALLY! 1-0 Torres scored. WOOOOH!'
That explains why Rachel look half dead in the morning. So cute laaaah!

No comments: