Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MY CHINESE ORAL IS TOMORROW :(
I heard that today's topic is easy ugh I wished it was my turn today. I hope I can finish this once and for all and forget about Chinese until when I need it again.

My classmates and I were discussing about my birthday party's theme and we came out with all sorts of crazy idea, like, my little pony, fairytale, PINK, superheroes, nerds, PJs, neon, mismatch, etc. We decided on TOPSY TURVY :)
THIS IS SO INTERESTING, I CAN'T WAIT!!

And then, a group of us went for chem remedial and Baohui taught me a word. HAHA.
After remedial, went to Simei with Jasmin to top up the prepaid card she lent me anddddd to get her TYS. We were crapping like crazy and I've heard the most bimbotic sentence of the year! HAHA
Dinner was at eighteen chefs and Jasmin!
YAY I'M GONNA WEAR RETAINERS TO SCHOOL TOMORROW WITH MY DEAR SZE-ERN TOMORROW. I guess I won't be talking because I can't even get my name right! :(

No comments: